and
I enjoy watching Bridezillas, why because they're back for an all new season where this time their family fights back. I could only imagine how much stress and work will turn a blushing bride into a monster. Jaime wishes that I wont turn into one someday hehe...

Another show of mine where a girl can only dream...Platinum weddings where people would spend ridiculous amounts of money for a spectacular and very lavish wedding...loves this show but I dont understand why people would spend that much on a wedding...talk about hundreds of thousands to a million dollars!!! I cant blame them because their rich parents would foot for the bill...must be soo nice...

2 comments:
I hated watching platinum weddings. It was such a wast of good money on ugly peopl! Made me so jealous!
si mucha triste, i agree coz they spend soo much money and most of the brides are not that pretty either...its one of my guilty pleasure shows like a love-hate show lol...
Post a Comment