Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Overtime @ work expected for the next 2 wks

This month will be a busy month for me at work. Here's how much OT I've put in so far...

6/2 - Monday 1 hour

6/3 - Tuesday 0.25 mins

I dont mind working overtime, as long as Im at a site where its close to home and it will give me enough time to make dinner if not there's always take out...

Tomorrow is Wednesday and Im supposed to get off at 7:00 pm, I doubt that...Im glad that Jaime will be making dinner that day, dinner will be ready when I get home :o)...

I know this pay period will be really good but then again with all the OT that Im putting in, the more taxes will be taken out of my paycheck..."mas triste!" :ol

2 comments:

michelle said...

I think it's a sweet thing for you and Jaime to tend to dinner plans (at home) amidst your tiring OT schedule. OT is good, but quality time with your man is better. Don't work too hard. Take care always.

xoxo,
Ate Amne

marmar said...

thanks ate...its hard when you always have closing schedule you cannot really predict the time you get out of work especially if you're stuck in a clinic thats really busy...today i did make a nice dinner...i made chicken cordon bleu w/red potatoes and asparagus...yummy!!!