
Jaime & I on our way to meet up w/my parents, him rockin' on the cd Kippy made for him :o)...
More pictures after dinner...yes I know, Jaime and his sexy pose hehe...



John could not make it since he had to work that night so Kat was hugging her take out order for John...
Then on Sunday, went to breakfast w/Jaime's family @ La Barca. Went back home to rest for a couple hours then we went to his parent's house to celebrate mothers day w/them. We gave the edible arrangement to his mom and a bottle of Robert Mondavi Chardonnay for Ama (grandma). Everyone enjoyed the delicous fruit arrangement. After that we went back to Jaime's apartment to play rock band, we pretty much much left w/some of his cousins who are around our age cousins Amy w/her bf Mike, Jess, and Jaime's siblings Mel & Daniel...of course Hector, Jaime's cousin roomie...it was fun...
So much for a busy weekend!!! Im soo glad that Im working at the Amar clinic tomorrow, its only 5 mins away from home. I could sleep in for an hour before I drop off Airy to school then get ready for work at 10:15 am...
3 comments:
Lovely day! You and Jaime did great in honoring your mums. I love that you posted pictures too. I miss you guys! Have a great work week. Until next time...
xoxo,
ate amne
aww thanks, now that we literally have 2 families we try to make time for both...
Post a Comment