This past Sunday, Jaime and I went to look for our wedding bands. My sister Kat and her bf John came along as well. We went back to the same jeweler where Jaime purchased my engagement ring. We found a lot of nice settings, I saw this cute eternity band with diamonds around it (loves it!), while Jaime found this black and grey checkered band where he can wear to work it is made of tungsten and also this other white gold band. When we go back and finally purchase it I will take pictures of it. One of the sons was there but Christine nor her mom weren't there so we'll just go back when one of them comes back from vacation so we can get a great deal :o).
After looking for rings we went to the grocery store to buy stuff for our bbq dinner. We got pork ribs, bratwurst, margarita mix, charcoal, bbq baked beans, coleslaw, mac & cheese and soda. I also marintated some pork chops the night before and Jaime decided to grill them as well. The weather was perfect for a bbq so we took a couple pictures in Jaime's lil patio. We were sooo full that night and we had a lot of food left over so Kat and John took some food to go and Jaime and I ate the rest the next day :o).


2 comments:
such cute and fun pictures. i miss you guys. much love--- ate amne. congratulations on finding your wedding bands. it sounds like you found the perfect pair to match the perfect couple. : )
thanks, its my future project jaime's mini patio...i wanna clean it up and put some really nice potted flowers, plants and a section where we can put our recycle stuff
Post a Comment