Monday, May 11, 2009

Our first wedding present in the mail...

I came home after a long weekend at Jaimes last Wednesday and guess what I found on top of our dining table ...
Our first wedding gift! We got a free 5" Santoku knife for registering for $500 Calphalon products. I dont even remember if we registered Calphalon stuff at Bed Bath & Beyond or Macys, one of them hehe. If we complete our registry we are eligible to receive more gifts like the Calpahlon Stir fry gift complete with a nonstick stir fry pan and nylon stir fry turner. Sounds awesome huh?
I came back home today and Mom told me we got another present! I dont know what it is but its from Macys...I wanted to open it but mom told me to wait for Jaime hehe...I guess I can wait...I'll just stare at the box and figure out what it is...its pretty light!

No comments: