Monday, June 23, 2008

Wicked for the 2nd time around...

This time I went to see it w/my bf Jaime, Kat and her bf John. It was a fun event, we got there an hour early to pick up our tickets at will call and while waiting we decided to go to this tiny bar next door. Looks like a small pub, the bartender looks like a sassy old lady but Im sure she's nice hehe. John & Jaime got us margaritas and after 1 drink I got a little buzz hehe...

On to the show, all I can say is that we got awesome seats this time, left center, 4th row from the stage! Too bad, we couldnt take pictures...Kat did try but the usher stopped her from taking pictures hehe...

I cant wait til next year when Phantom of the Opera, and Rent comes back to Los Angeles.

After the play we all decided to go to La Cantina, dinner was not all that, it was a dissappointment for everyone because they didn't get exactly what they wanted. I ordered a grilled shrimp taco and it was ok, but I had better. I actually wrote a review about our horrible experience on yelp: http://www.yelp.com/

2 comments:

michelle said...

My sis-in-law just watched this in Chicago and said it was unexpectedly wonderful! Hmmm... I should try to go the theatre again. Phantom is a spectacular show. I have not seen Rent, but friend Marilen really enjoys that musical too. As for my favorite, it would have to be Les Miserables. It is truly captivating; the story, stage, musical score, lyrics, and all...

marmar said...

i highly recommend it ate, i loved it especially after seeing it twice...i always wanted to watch les mis but i missed it when they were on tour here, hopefully they come back...