Friday, June 13, 2008

Its official!!!

Before I go to bed, need to announce that I am officially a Registered Eligible Dietitian :o)...Just awaiting an email confirmation from the ADA (American Dietetic Association)...I already got a letter from the ACT to register to take the exam...new cost for the RD exam fee is $200 but work will reimburse us for the first exam...its a good motivation to pass it the first time since its free!!!

I'll try my best to study my butt off to pass the first time...I cant wait to start w/the breeding course in July for 3 days...at least I'll be away from work for 1 day haha...

Ok so Im going to bed now, Im falling asleep here while typing on my laptop...signs that you're getting old, falling asleep while you're surfing the net haha...

2 comments:

michelle said...

Congratulations Ting! You're Kuya and I are so proud of your accomplishments. We will send a prayer for you and your exam. Hope you and Jaime celebrate, perhaps with one of your delicious home-cooked meals. I bet your chicken cordon bleu was divine!

marmar said...

Thanks Ate and for the prayers :o)