Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is us then and now...


I was looking at old pictures of Jaime & I and I noticed how we changed through all these years...

This was us back in 2002 when we started dating...



and then 6 years later and counting, this is us now...

all i can say is how amazing things work out for good and hope that we'll grow old together :o)

5 comments:

michelle said...

Hello Lovebirds,
What a cute post! I've been meaning to ask, are there wedding bells in the horizon for you? Did I just missed an engagement announcement? Should your kuya and I make plans to travel in Summer 2009? I sound like the Riddler! : ) On a serious note, from what I've known of you both, you are a wonderful, caring, fun, and beautiful couple- all the best ingredients to grow old together.

Love you both dearly,
Ate Amne

michelle said...

For you and Jaime:

A little bit of me and a whole lot of you
Add a dash of starlight and a dozen roses, too
Then let it rise for a hundred years or two
And thats the recipe for making love

It doesnt need sugar cause its already sweet
It doesnt need an oven cause its got a lot of heat
Just add a dash of kisses to make it all complete
And thats the recipe for making love

And if youve made it right youll know it
Its not like anything youve made before
And if youve made it wrong youll know it
cause it wont keep you coming back for more

I didnt get it from my grandmas book upon the shelf
I didnt get it from a magical and culinary elf
No, a little birdie told me you cant make it by yourself
And thats the recipe for making love

XOXO,
Harry Connick, Jr.

marmar said...

Hi ate, thank you so much for the cute harry connick song or is that his poem that you left???...i'll have jaime read it and im sure he'll love it too...about that thing, we're not officially engaged yet but we are soon and I'll let you know when we do :o)...just keep summer of '09 open b/c we would love to have you here w/us...

love u...

michelle said...

It's a Harry Connick song and you must listen to it- it's too cute! I'm excited for your future plans with Jaime. I already mentioned summer 09 to your K. Pat and we're there! : ) Happy Weekend!

marmar said...

I like Harry Connick, is that from his old cd?