Something to look forward to this coming weekend. This coming Saturday, I will be attending my cousin Myleen's daughter's christening. I can't wait to finally meet baby Gianna :o). My cousin's from Ohio are coming down to visit too, it should be fun. Last time I saw Brian & Uncle Joe was when Ate Myleen got married, was that 2 years ago or something??? I will try to remember to bring my camera so I could take pics and post it here.
The following day on Sunday will be Ama's birthday bash. Ama is my bf Jaime's grandma. It will be her 86th birthday, there will be tons of food, alcohol, the famous taco man and I believe a trio as well to play for the event.
Im glad that I have Monday off, I could just relax and be ready for work the next day...my poor baby has to go back to work Monday night. Im sure he'll have lots of time to rest Monday morning hehe...
3 comments:
Please extend our best wishes to the Ohio family. I've lost in touch with them, especially Brian and uncle Joe (whom I've been holding on a gift for...). I'll look forward to your future post on this coming weekend festivities. Hopefully, Lola Mommy will be all well by then too. Have a great holiday weekend.
Of course I'll let them know...Lola was discharged from the hospital yesterday, Im sure she's very happy to be back home...
Thanks for sharing the good news about Mommy. I've give her a call this weekend. Muah!
Post a Comment