So yesterday I spent the night at Jaime's place, I know it sounds like very typical but to me this is different because my bf actually did not spend the night with me. This is the first time I spent the night without him because he was at work. I call this our trial run, it was perfect because I was scheduled to work at the Anaheim clinic and Jaime lives about 9 miles from it. I was a bit scared to be by myself because whenever I would spend the weekend at my bf's place he's always there with me.
Jaime left at 8:45 pm for work and I was all by myself. His cousin/roommate Hector was not home yet so I decided to watch the movie we rented "27 Dresses", it was a very cute movie I liked it a lot. Hector got home and told me that he's going straight to bed since he has an early day for work at 4:30 am (thats waaay too early for me), so its just me watching tv again. I was still not sleepy so I watched some shows that I recorded one of my guilty pleasure shows "Paradise Hotel" hehe. 11 pm came and I went to Jaime's room and did an hour of the RD exam review Visual Veggies on my laptop. Doing the review made me a little sleepy so after finishing a couple set of modules washed my face and fell asleep watching "John & Kate plus 8".
My thoughts about yesterday, not too bad at all. I think I will get use to Jaime's night schedule once I move in, its gonna take some adjusting but as long as I have company with me I'll be fine. I still have 3-4 months before I move out so we'll just cross that bridge when we get there...hehe...
2 comments:
Are you finally leaving the nest? Oh my! We have some more catching-up to do...
xoxo,
Ate Amne
not in a few months hopefully by the fall...
Post a Comment