Okay, well it's been forever since I last posted my blog...
A lot of stuff happened, first I got married last September 12, 2009
with a great guy who I dated for 7 years!!! Yes, Jaime and I finally
tied the knot!!!
Here are some of my fave pics from our wedding!!!
Our wedding was surreal, awesome, breathtaking...I would do the planning again if I could, although my husband wouldn't agree with me hehe...
After the wedding, we went for our mini honeymoon and stayed at the JW Marriot Villas @ Palm Desert. We had an awesome stay at the hotel, thanks to Jaime's cousin Jamie who's hubby gave us a really great deal for our 4 day 3 night stay at the resort!!!
Fast forward...9 months later, we decided its a good time to move on our own...we left our roommate and found our own place...we found this really nice luxury apartments by Archstone, here's some pics from our new home...
my lovely kitchen where i cook yummy meals
a nice and huge shower meaning more cleaning! hehe
a mini walk in closet
a resort style pool
so there ya go, thats all i have for now and i will keep updating more now that i figured out that i can blog through my iphone :)


No comments:
Post a Comment