Saturday, July 18th went out to dinner with all my good girlfriends for my bachelorette dinner. I have already been through some crazy bachelorette parties so I decided to have a nice dinner with all my girlfriends. We went to TAPs for dinner. Here are some pictures from last Saturday's festivities, hosted by my sister and maid of honor Kat.
my sisters ariana & kat
my sisters ariana & kat 
my moh kat
airy & I
bridesmaid airy & my moh kat
my friend nikky from hgc who's also my bridesmaid
my matron of honor bff crystela & her sis diana
the jacinto sisters...well now crystela is an adkinson hehe
carissa, my future sis in law mel & airy
carissa, myself, my bridesmaid mel who is also my future sis in law
my other bridesmaid shy who also is one of my good friends since we were 12 yrs old
my fellow nutritionist friends from work: autumn, romie, myself, ilanna, sheila & chrissy
my first shot, patron tequilla
shot #2 a "red headed slut"
hesitating if i should go for it hehe...
and i did...
followed by soda to wash off the taste hehenow its time to open presents...yay!

more sexy stuff...
Thanks to everyone who came and made dinner fun!
I love my sisters and girlfriends!
2 comments:
How fun! You look like a beauty pageant with the sash, I love it! It's so sweet to see you, Kat and Ariana. I look forward to meeting your wonderful gal pals. : )
thanks ate :o)
Post a Comment