Its been a long time since I've last written on my blog. I've been soo busy with a lot of things like reviewing for the RD exam and I am happy to say that I'm engaged! My fiancé proposed to me almost a week before my birthday (August 24).
Here's a couple pictures of Jaime and I when he took me out to dinner for my birthday at Roy's Restaurant. Roy's is a Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine restaurant. Food was really good and we had excellent service, we would definitely come back to this restaurant.


Then the day after we had a little labor day bbq to celebrate my dad, papa wennie, camille, uncle edison's & my birthday! We invited Jaime's family to come over so they get to meet my side of my family! Here are some pictures...
kat & i
sisters & brothers: airy, kat, myself, jaime, his sis mel & lil bro daniel...

my fiancé & i

mi familia: cousin perch, niece kaelyn, ate chie, lola, sis airy, aunty ethel, cousins victor, carlo, niece tianna & cousin camille

jaime sr, jaime jr, and daniel


So that's all I have for now...I'll try my best to blog...my goal right now is to pass my RD exam then I could really start planning for my wedding! Im excited, but I think it would be the best motivation for me to pass the test so I can start planning for my wedding...
2 comments:
I've been long awaiting this update! Once again, big CONGRATULATIONS to you and Jaime on your engagement!!! Your Kuya Patrick and I are very happy for you both. Also, these family pictures are great. My only regret aside from us not being there to join in the festivities is that I can't enlarge them well enough to see all the lovely small faces. : ) Lastly, you will rock your RD exam, we just know it. We know you're studying your brain off. Then off to the wedding planning...
P.S.
Don't forget about your date with Edward Cullen after your exam and before the wedding planning. LOL!
thank you ate!
of course, i will definitely read the books you wonderfully recommended once this whole exam is over :o).
Post a Comment