Monday, July 7, 2008

These are a few of my favorite treats...

I am soo addicted to this gummi candy, once I start I cant stop eating them. My favorite ones are the red gummi bears so I save them last. I know I sound like I have OCD but I eat the ones that I dont like first like the orange and yellow ones, or I just give them to my bf or sisters, then save the green ones and red ones last for me to enjoy hehe...


I also know where to buy it for a cheaper price, Stater Brothers only sells them for 99 cents, while other stores sells them for over a dollar.


I thought that Hershey's Dove chocolate is my favorite but now I have a new one, Bliss. Its soo smooth, rich and tastes soo good. I love the chocolate filled flavor and the plain chocolate. We have this candy bowl at my bf's place and I would fill it with chocolates and a few days later its almost gone. I think the boys enjoys it too. You can get Bliss for a cheaper price at Target.


2 comments:

crystela said...

mas triste, i don't eat candy anymore

but i like Ghiradelli's Semi-sweet chocolate.

Dove's dark chocolate is good too. Does the "Bliss" come in dark chocolate?

marmar said...

yes they do its and good too...its as smooth and good like the milk chocolate they have, it comes in a metallic maroon wrapper...

you'll like it...my mom makes me get that for my dad, he loves chocolates but she wanted him to switch to dark chocolate lol