Wednesday, July 30, 2008

finished baby afghan

It's been a while since I posted something, we went up North for a mini vacation (I will blog on that later and post some pics) and I never got to post the finished baby afghan I made for my ex-MNT (Medical Nutrition Therapy) preceptor Shannon. I stopped by the day of her baby shower and she really liked it, I picked the color theme she have for her baby's room: pink, yellow & green. I took pictures of it from my cel phone so it looks too light, its the lighting in my room too, should've taken it w/my camera but oh well...hope you enjoy seeing it from different angles...


that's the whole blanket...
blanket when folded...
blanket from another view...

blanket from closer view...

okay time to go to bed...i will try to blog tomorrow our trip from northern california over the weekend...i'll do it after studying...

2 comments:

michelle said...

Okay, you are one talented lady! These are incredible!!! How long does it take you to complete one of these? The colors are sweet and shabby for babies. : )

marmar said...

i actually finished it in such a short time, 2 weeks...it was a record for me...i usually take time because either im too busy or i get lazy hehe...but if im in a time crunch i can easily finish my proj in 2-4 wks...im glad you liked it...