It's been all over the news and radio about a huge state (California) quake predicted in the next 30 years with a magnitude of 6.7, chances of this happening is at 99.7%. To add to that an even more damaging quake with a magnitude of 7.5 or larger is at least 46% likely to hit on one of California's active fault systems within the next three decades. It probably would strike in the southern part of the state, the scientists warned.
Man that sounds scary...I just wish no earthquakes but I live in Ca, the earthquake state :o(...
4 comments:
Just browsing blogs and found yours...here in Washington they've been saying the same thing for years. "The Big One" is long overdue. I try not to think about it because it freaks me out. There really is no preparing for something like that...let's just hope it doesn't happen in our lifetime!
I totally agree, you can never tell when something like this will happen, lets just hope that it wont happen at all and its just to make us prepare for it...
i hope the earthquake isn't in southern cali :(
This is a frightening thought. I lived in the Bay Area when the big earthquake hit in 1989. I remember being woken up by the shake during a nap... We can only place our faith in God that the world and our lives are in His good and loving hands.
Post a Comment